Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Page 31: Zucchini Muffins

After being so underwhelmed by the Pumpkin Spice Muffins, I was not exactly excited about to make the zucchini version.  But I had picked up a couple of zucchinis at the farmers market and was banned from the beach the first weekend after LASIK, so I took the plunge.

I was sooo pleasantly surprised! They were sweeter then their pumpkin sibling (although I did learn from that experience and used an extra heavy pour of agave) and so, so, so moist. I think that was really the kicker with these - what sent them over the edge from "meh" to "good" - how crazy moist they were.

Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take photos before dishing them out among my friends.  Fortunately, my friend April loved them so much she texted me a picture of her breakfast the next day - so I am able to document my success!


Not bad. And... done with muffins! We're in the final countdown. Just FIVE recipes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment